Ghanaian Musician Morganah Set To Release New Single “Paradise” on Monday to his baby mama


Popular Ghanaian musician and C.E.O of Morganah Minds Network has taken over social media as he is gearing up to release a genre-blending single dubbed “Paradise”.

Romantic Morganah has gone the extra mile to make his baby mama’s birthday more special. The versatile act after wishing his baby mama a happy birthday decided to hit the studio to record a new song to celebrate her. Before dropping the song he wrote,

 

I can’t wait to let the WORLD know how much I LOVE ❤️YOU .

I made a special SONG for you and that drops on your Birthday which is just a week from now 27th March , next week Monday !!

I can’t wait to Celebrate YOU Akorfa Kumi-Dei

I LOVE ❤️YOU new everyday 🥰



According to him, memories shared with her triggered the emotions to enter the studio and lay his voice on a beat.

 

“I just remembered the good old days and entered the studio ! Dropping a birthday song for Akofa ! My new song ‘PARADISE’ drops on 27th March 🚨🚨 Wait for it ❤️”he captioned a picture of himself  and Akofa on Facebook.


The yet-to-be-released song was produced by KXXK5.



Follow him on all social media handles @Morganah Ghana.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post